November 20, 2008

I've been assigned to be positive..

The Boo made me promise to be positive today after 48 hours of putting up with my pouty brattiness (apparently not a real word, it should be one) he exclaimed, "Tomorrow you have to try to be positive!" So here I am completing my assignment like a good little student! Today has been better and I attribute that to being loved my an amazing man and him making sure I started my day off well with a sweet text message. ("I miss you and I love you very much") Well that made my day!



Not much has happened today..I mean somethings have happened so I feel a little relief about somethings I was stressing over (I know you're probably like, "What the hell is she talking about??" Just "somethings" [ ha ha] that I don't feel like broadcasting to the whole Internet world.)



Also apparently I have been given a blogging award (by the bestie, which I figure has to be because I am her bestie not necessarily because I'm this wonderfully amazing blogger ha..thank you though! KISSES)



So this is the award..






(Yes it does say I am CREATIVE!)

So I am supposed to award 6 other bloggers, post some rules, and other stuff..here's all that..(For once I am following the rules..GASP! I know..)
Here are the rules for this one:
1. Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you've posted your award.

2. Publish these rules.

3. Share six values that are important to you and six things you do not support.

4. Grant the prize to six people.

Six Important Values/Beliefs:
1. Generosity
2. Trust
3. Loyalty
4. Selflessness
5. Tolerance
6. Love

Six Unimportant Values/Beliefs:
1. Selfishness
2. Ignorance
3. Dishonesty
4. (Being) Judgemental
5. Unforgiving
6. Jealousy(to the point of causing hatred)

And I am tagging..
(I realize I have no one to tag!) I mean bestie has tagged the only bloggers(Miss Musing, Lindsay, and JD [who's private blog is somewhere else, I don't have the link right now]) I know! What the eff..I need more blog friends! (depressing..wait no I am positive pauly today so..not depressing, just unfortunate)

0 comments: