November 20, 2008

And in my positiveness..I'm making a list...CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

(And that's all it will probably be..me wishing for things I can't have..)

(yea I don't have one..)




(for the Boo, but my team looks pretty cute too..)

(I love sweaters)

(I need a jersey..all the cool kids have them)



(this is cute too...oooo)



(I lost my studs :( )



(I love to bake and love love love the vintage aprons)




(I laugh because this was under "loungewear"..I wouldn't lounge around in this ha)


(So cute! )



(Ok after further review there is too much on Forever21 and Victoria's Secrets' sites for me to post...I just need gift cards [like anyone who reads this is getting me gifts haha..but this is me WISHING])



And then things for Boots..(and in the end for me, because she is barely 5 months, she doesn't know)


(together the cutest outfit ever!)












(ok I officially hate being broke..)

0 comments: