(Or maybe about my life as a whole..) But today sucks, I'm cold,VERY COLD, and since this is not my house I can't touch the f-ing thermostat. I am lonely.(not in the sense that I am alone, but in the sense that my other half is in the state below me, working and busy and well I am not so busy..) I am broke (meaning I have 10 dollars to my name and bills racking up) I am thinking Christmas isn't going to be so great (because one of my favorite parts of it is giving gifts to the people I love...and well I know I can make stuff but that is going to take A LOT of time just trying to figure out what I can make with my limited means. The bigger reason being that I am lacking funds to bring Bubba out here and my mother announced she's not my built in baby sitter so if I do get a job [read below] I don't know what I'll do with him while I'm at work.) I just feel stressed and anxious to the point where I can't function..(stupid crappy family genes) Is there not a solution to any of this??
The one positive thing to happen today is that I got an interview at a pediatric doctor's office..Don't know if I got the job..we'll see. I do not want to get my hopes up for them to just come crashing down so I'm just pretending the interview didn't even happen. (so it's not proving to be very positive at all) I just feel overwhelmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't really even get my thoughts out, it's all a mish mash of crap..So I'm ending this..the point of it was that TODAY SUCKS(along with yesterday and I'm sure tomorrow won't be much better)
New Food Blog
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment