So I was tagged to do this by this chick
I am supposed to be telling you 8 things not many people know...so here it goes..
1. I hate clutter, however if it is my organized clutter it doesn't bother me too much and it can be cluttered to a certain point..this point is hard to explain because it's different in different situations. Just know that when the clutter hits that certain point, I freak out and go on a huge cleaning fest.
2. I love to make lists, whether they are grocery lists, to do lists, lists of what I love about The Boo, etc. etc. etc. They make me feel organized and accomplished even when I am not.
3. I like to be reassured whether it's about some craft I made, a food I cooked, a cookie I baked, what I look like, my outfit, my weight, or your love for me. I will ask a million times, the same question from a different angle just to be sure that everything is ok.
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas (ok this isn't too much of a surprise to anyone that really knows me). But I do, I love the decorating, the music, the movies, the baking, the eating, the giving, the cold, the cuddling, the wearing red and green. It is just the absolute best time of the year.
5. I already have my wedding dress picked out..I've had it picked out for years now..just waiting for the right one to wear it for. :) (i.e. The Boo)
6. I'm spoiled, I pout and I am a brat when I don't get my way. Now the people that know that and still stick around and love me, are real true people. (love you!)
7. I hate the dentist..I literally get panic attacks just thinking of it..and even during cleanings. I had some cavities filled and one side didn't numb right away and YEA I FELT THAT SHIT (excuse the language..felt it was needed for the emphasis) So since then anything that sounds like a drill (i.e. all the high powered cleaning tools) freaks me out and I move and flinch and close my mouth..every hygenists greatest nightmare!
8. I hate the way my mom does things, yet I do them just like her. For example she'll get mad if someone doesn't do something her way and will end up redoing it and being pissed at that person for not doing it right (read: her way). I HATE this and we fight about it all the time, yet when in my own home I find myself doing it to others..Oh well...just blame it on her..WHAT?!? it's learned behavior!
Ok so there it is...
New Food Blog
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment