So much to say but do I want to take the time to sort it all out?? BLAH
The weekend was a pretty good one, but I would like to address my football team..My last game of the season was the Jaguars versus the Vikings this weekend. (by the way drinking all that alcohol made the loss hurt even more) I don't know why but the alcohol made me very angry. (Ok, I'm lying it wasn't just the alcohol but a culmination of things that got under my skin along with a losing football team and some alcohol) The game is not going to be in my best memories log that's for sure. It began with The Boo's ex calling the night before (unbenounced to me until she called the second time on this day) and saying she called on accident drunk and then announced she'd be at the game..(Um who the f*&# cares??!?!?) As women we all know there are no accidental drunken phone calls..there are just drunk dialing...moving on..Then when we got to the game, I sarcastically told a Viking fan I liked his face paint (really I was making fun of it since it was smeared down his face and looked like he'd been crying) but The Boo decided to tell me to find my own way home (yes, he'd been drinking too..this never fails to create the best fights, agree?) So then I'm mad and then the Jaguars miss two easy field goals in a row and it's all downhill from there. Some girl I don't know, didn't get introduced to either (a big no no), comes up and is all feeling on The Boo and saying how she misses him..(final straw) I start screaming and cussing how I'm going to beat some you know what (yes, while she is still standing there, the touching stopped) The anger did not, I took the rest of my anger out on The Boo and vice versa..needless to say we left the game early. So after a long car ride to pick up Boots, we ended up making up and everything was ok. We had a lot of fighting this weekend but they resulted in some break throughs in our relationship. So it all worked out in the end. (But I do say, I am dramatic and if The Boo still wants to stick around after it he's the one)
Now I have more drama going on with the rest of my life, I'm so stressed and overwhelmed. I just wish everything else could fall into place and some people (read: my parents) would cut me some slack. I am happy with The Boo, so be receptive to him. kthankspreesh!
New Food Blog
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment