October 9, 2008

I think I have a stalker..

TSMOE will NOT stop calling me and threatening to post some pictures of me that are compromising to my reputation..(yes there may be a lack of articles of clothing..i know i know..no need for a lecture here..) Anyways he is still back and forth with his whining of "I want you, I miss you.." and "I want to be friends and know how you're doing.." (aka be my friend on facebook or I'll have a new profile picture of you in the compromised position..) Can I just say that he is so very childish and I wish I never knew the kid..Somebody help me!?!?! I no longer will be answering said phone calls, he may speak to my voice mail box and then be deleted. I hope he continues on his path of wrecklessness and contracts an STD, really makes a baby with some random and then dies in a fire..then my soul will be complete!! AHAHAHAHA (yea I can be pretty evil sometimes, but he literally has and still is putting me through hell)

Moving on...so I made myself an account on Match.com (yes laugh hysterically). This site, unlike sites in the past, does have some genuinely nice gentlemen (haha I laugh because I sound so gay right now) Anyways I have 1 suitor as of yet. We will call him IBFJ.. although he has moved to the phone so maybe we should call him PBFJ (the hilarity of this ensues). So IBFJ..I mean PBFJ is 25 and really sweet. He has a dog and seems to be a good guy. Plus he loves the Jaguars. This seems to be a perfect distraction from my obsessive stalker..THANK GOD! Or I might have to jump off a bridge (just joking don't call 911 on me, I'm not going to kill myself) So we'll see maybe I can find love off this website and then make a commercial!! (new life goal)

0 comments: