October 8, 2008

And I reembark on my new beginning..

Yes, TSMOE tried to pull me back to the dark side..(this is the drama I just didn't want to address)I may have strayed for a few days but I realized his heart wasn't in it like mine was so I confronted him. He confirmed what my intuition had felt and I am again embarking on my new beginning..alone..This has to be what is meant to be, God has other plans for me. I am proud of myself for sticking up for myself, for telling him if he can't be what I need then we should just part ways. He claimed he wanted to still know how Boots and I were doing, but if you don't give me what I want then I sure as hell am not giving you what you want. It has been hard to let go of this dream I have built up in my heart, Boots having a loving daddy and me having an amazing boyfriend....I feel a little relieved and my heavy heart can breathe a sigh of relief now..

2 comments:

Emily said...

good job hun. i'm very proud of u. u will be much happier in the end. i promise.

Lindsay said...

I agree with Emily. :)