(I am going to break up all I have to say into two totally separate posts because one is going to be about the crazy weekend and the other about The Boo exclusively!)
Laying in bed this morning, talking about names(for future little Boos) that we like, I had the thought..So this is love..
When he rubs my face and gives me the sweetest look I've ever seen, I have the thought, So this is love...
While watching him sleep so peacefully (must have been dreaming of me), I have the thought, So this is love..
Posing for a kissy picture, I had the thought..So this is love..
Listening to him say he will be the best daddy he can to Boots, I had the thought, So this is love..
I want to give him all of me, parts of me that I never knew existed until he came along. He is everything I've ever wanted, ever needed..
I'm feeling things I've never felt, this is love..
New Food Blog
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment