I desperately need a job..however I am not desperate enough I realized because I am not applying at fast food places and passed up a job at a daycare because I knew it wasn't worth it..Does this make me wrong? I know I am worth more than 7 dollars an hour for only 4 hours a day...Sigh
I desperately want to move forward with The Boo...however we've had some real talks about it and it seems like it will be awhile before we can even think about us moving there. It frustrates me because there are a plethora of jobs there for medical assisting..and none here..I want to start my career already! I want to get into an office and learn everything and move up. But it seems like I can't ever get to that. It's like watching so many opportunities pass you by and being helpless to stop them. I hate hate hate this position I'm in..
I hate the feeling of desperation..engulfing almost my every thought..and then me thinking.."You're not being desperate enough..Your baby needs diapers..and no one else is going to buy them for you anymore.." This thought runs through my head every day and yet, still no job..still no solution..no plan because I got myself stuck on a plan that can't happen for months..What is my problem?? Why am I not motivated enough?!??! I don't know..and I don't think I'll be able to get through this until I figure out what is really holding me back...
New Food Blog
14 years ago

2 comments:
don't worry hun. everything will be ok. just take a deep breath and try to focus. i know it gets overwhelming. i know things seem hopeless at times. but look how far you've come. u've graduated school, had another beautiful baby, found the man of ur dreams and are starting a whole new phase in ur life. and anything that dramatic does take time. it will all work itself out trust me. just be diligent to do all that u know to do to provide for ur family and it will be fine. FINE.
I feel your pain. Probably not as bad because I don't have children to provide for but I do feel your pain. I lost my job last year when the housing market when bad and it took me a while to find another job. I know its stupid advice, but just keep putting yourself out there and something will eventually come along. Try and stay positive!
Post a Comment