Potential Boo is now Pretty Much My Boo :) The date went great! I don't think I've been on a better date and if I have I can no longer recall it. He is even more than I had expected. (again is this really happening) I was beyond nervous..I normally tend to be shy around new people and it takes me a bit to get comfortable. I figure this comes from years of being beat down by douchebags and my huge need to succeed and impress(oldest child syndrome). Pretty Much My Boo, opened doors for me, had me order first and grabbed my hand to hold it.(and yes we shared a goodnight peck he he..) He was sweet and cute. We went to dinner first at Ruby Tuesday and then saw The Express. Both dinner and movie were good but were definitely enhanced by the company. He told me how beautiful I looked more than once and gave me some pretty sweet looks. I just can't believe that this all started from match.com..I mean really?!?! But how else would we have crossed paths? I honestly can't say enough good things about him or our date. And like the title says: No man determines your worth, but a good man can make you recognize it.. I now can say that this is the type of man I deserve in my life. This new relationship is very refreshing..It's too early to know where it's going, but I would like to keep on this path...and can I just say TSMOE WHO?!?!(However in no way is Pretty Much My Boo a rebound or replacement, he feels right, not just a right now. I had wanted to take things slow, but when you find someone that is pretty much everything you had tried to make the others be, you have to act now.) I have learned so much about myself in this past week, from him just treating me how I should have always be treated. Sometimes I want to question things, "Why would he want to like me?" But then I quickly remember that he does like me because I am a good person with a lot of wonderful qualities and a huge heart that I have been dying to share with someone, REALLY share with someone. He listens to my heart even when I'm not saying anything and for only knowing me for such a short time, I feel like he's known me for much longer. I know how easy it is to get wrapped up in a relationship, but when things are right, you just know. I wish I could really put into words how I am feeling, seems like this little post does not put any of it into perspective, but I suppose that's how it should be. It's a special conversation between him and I. Just know that I am gushing rays of sunshine!
New Food Blog
14 years ago

1 comments:
Hey there :) I just came across your blog! Good stuff you've got here!
I just wanted to say congrats. Your new boyfriend sounds very sweet.
Post a Comment