Really am I really living this life that I have been living in the past 2 weeks???
The Boo (yes he is officially THE BOO as of Friday) ceases to amaze me...yes, ladies there are sweet, caring, genuine men out there that are attractive,have jobs, and want a relationship. I can only see good things happening with him in my life now. And I cannot wait until the game on Sunday!!! I literally walk around with a huge goofy smile on my face 24/7. I already know where this is taking me and I'm ok with it, because it just feels right.
On the other side of things, tomorrow is the day..the day I tell my little boy goodbye for the longest period we've ever been apart..2 months....I am not looking forward to it, I'm not sure what to expect..I'm sure there will be tears..He always gets upset when it's time to go, but now I will be upset too because I know that he won't be coming back on the weekend..I don't think he really understands that he is moving, I mean he is only 4. And it is probably better this way...
Boots went to the doctor for a checkup. She now weighs 12 lbs 15 oz and is 24 inches at 3 months 19 days...She is really cutting out her nursing..and I can't do much about it either..
Even though I should be really stressed since I have no job and the money is about to run out, I am feeling pretty carefree..I attribute this to The Boo and I know this has to be how life is meant to be lived. Everything will fall into place and will work out, no sense in wasting time stressing and obsessing..I read something on a church sign yesterday.."Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death." Very true, hard times like these are best dealt with lots of prayer and faith, and loving your loved ones just a little bit more. So this is what I am spending my days doing..
New Food Blog
14 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment