October 5, 2008

And The Stupidest Man on Earth Tops himself...

So suddenly T.S.M.O.E. decides to grow a concious and called me last night to "check" on Boots and to get her real dad's number because he will "feel" (ha, like he is capable of feeling anything) better by trying to get him to man up. (I've been trying for almost a year now..he doesn't care) Then he goes on and on about how he loved Boots and blah blah blah. Whatever he interuppted my football for that!?!? So I just brushed it off as a drunken convo (him being drunk, me repeating myself 20 times). Then he decides to call me this morning and this afternoon....I say LOOK BUDDY NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU FROM BEING HER DADDY IF THAT IS WHAT YOU TRULY WANTED..but obviously it is not and I am not stupid. Finally the truth is revealed..he wants to be friends with benefits..(the stupidest thing ever by the way). And proceeds to tell me I should come over so we can have sex...and then I say I can't I have feelings for you and that will only make things worse...(this is where it gets good) He then says "Well do you think I'm stupid and am going to tie myself down to someone who has 2 kids." Thank you TSMOE! You just made it SO easy for me to let you go! Unfortunately he figured out how to tell me what I needed to hear to get what he wanted from me for about 2 months, but now I've smartened up and can see right through his words...Talk is cheap people..Talk is cheap..Lesson of the year!

0 comments: