December 15, 2008

Writer's Block?

It's not that I have a lack of things to talk about, it's that it's just my day to day life and I know that gets boring to read, and boring for me to write about.

With that said, The Boo did make sure we had a good weekend and he made a huge effort to do things I wanted to do, and to stay awake even though I know he was tired. We put up Christmas decorations together and although I may have gotten frustrated a few times, it was fun and is another memory to add to our book.

Now my time is spent trying to make the week fly by so it'll be the weekend again. I try to think of that instead of worrying about bills. (Oh and yes I am still looking for a job. How could I not be?!?!) I do really need to hunker (is that how you spell it) down and MAKE my Christmas gifts for everyone...because the money is just not there and time is running out!!

So cross your fingers and say a quick prayer that I am able to create some cute and meaningful gifts in time!! (oh and for a job to open up that is perfect for me)

0 comments: