I did not gush enough about the past 5 days spent with The Boo...so now I will..starting with the top 10 moments of those 5 days..
10. The Boo meeting both parents and sisters. It went exceptionally well.
9. The Boo wanting to hold Boots as soon as he got there. (He is pretty into her, much more so than TSMOE who was possibly her father..he's such a shitty person..moving on)
8. The Boo being a part of Boots very first Halloween (and like I said before he asked to be a part of it all on his own)
7. Having a few drinks with The Boo and all my feelings only being amplified..what a wonderful high!
6. I told a joke(we were in the Mcdonald's line getting some late night food and he said if we kept eating like that we were going to get fat..and I said "well maybe you should increase my physical activity [yes a sexual inuendo]) and he laughed and said he was so glad that I was his girl. (butterflies!!)
5. We were watching the FL/GA game and I was laying with my head in his lap, I looked up at him and he sang the line "You're my best friend" to me from the Tim Mcgraw song. (our song by the way)
4. We had a fight (mostly me starting a fight to see how much he cared) and I finally said I didn't want to fight anymore and he grabbed me, pulled me close, held me tight and said he didn't want to either. (Every other relationship was about me having to apologize or end the fighting and nothing really got resolved, and there was never any making up...he makes sure we make up every time and that I'm not mad at him for too long..this is someone really truly caring..)
3. He was a little grumpy (stressed, which I can understand) and so he was frustrating me, so I just stopped talking to him. He kept up his bad mood for a car ride and then maybe 2 minutes after we walked in the house he came in the room and wouldn't let me leave til we kissed and made up.
2. Our number 2 time (yes, sex..or should I say making love..[I know the bestie will laugh but that's what it is!]) I am starting to let my walls down and so it's only going to get better. Even if I may say other wise, I think I will be able to be completely open with him in the bedroom and that is a huge first!
1. Of course our very first time (which was Halloween night) It was full of a lot of passion, lots of kissing and touching..just perfect. And I can honestly say I just want that with him..there's no doubt that I would not be sad if there was never another 'lover' in my life.
So those were the top moments from my time with The Boo...of course pretty much every minute with him is amazing, but thought I'd highlight a few for you.
New Food Blog
14 years ago

1 comments:
aw how sweet. and surprisingly no, i'm not laughing at the "making love" part. ryan and i actually had a conversation like that about a month or so into our relationship. about finally knowing (and noticing the difference) between fucking, sex, and making love. HUGE difference. and i know how u feel. so yay. i'm happy for u.
and i know this is kind of out of the blue but i realized today i don't say "i love you" enough to the people in my life that really mean the most to me. so that being said...I LOVE YOU!!!
hope ur having a great day!! :]
Post a Comment