"I need to tell you something.." (as he grabs my hand)
My heart racing, I cluelessly ask, "What?"
"I love you."
I can barely get it out, but I whisper, "I love you too." (While screaming in my head "AHHHHH Did he really just say that?!??! How lucky am I?!?!?")
Everyday with The Boo just gets better..(I'm sure some of you are like, "WTF aren't you moving fast?" But like The Boo put it last night, You can't really pass judgement until you're in the situation yourself...If one of my friends had told me about their relationship(pre Boo) and described it how I have to you, I'd be like...You're moving a bit fast don't you think?? However now that I'm experiencing the most wonderful, amazing, once in a lifetime relationship I can say"If that's how you feel, then it must be right.")
I do have to admit, I can be kind of impatient and hard on The Boo, and I really need to work on that. I am demanding and bossy, but this is only because I finally know what I want..(sometimes however it's hard to put it into words..and so then it gets held in and then I have a huge pouting episode where I struggle to verbalize what I want(this is usually in reference to what I want sexually..I know I know..that's all I'll say about that)..I'm sure it will get easier with time, and I know I want to be totally open with The Boo, just gotta get over my shyness and modesty..(any suggestions??!!?!?) I am proud to say atleast I recognize my faults...
By the way did I mention that The Boo loves me!?!??!
New Food Blog
14 years ago

2 comments:
Aren't new relationships so exciting? My isn't new by any stretch (2+ years) but I remember very clearly the excitement of all those firsts and the thrill of never knowing what will happen next.
I'm so happy for you! It only gets better!
-Jacqueline
I love love. It's the best, isn't it? Your post made me smile because I can definitely relate to how it was when I started dating my guy almost 3 years ago. I was shy with things, too and had a bit of trouble saying how I felt, but it got much better with time. Now I think he knows me better than I know myself!
How exciting! I'm so happy for you! :)
Post a Comment